PDF, TXT, FB2. EPUB. MOBI. The book was written on 2021. Look for a book on 2020-eala-conference.org.
The family cookbook every parent has been waiting for!
Meal planning can help alleviate the stress, time and waste of shopping and cooking, but no two weeks of life are ever the same. You need a simple system to alleviate meal panic, without needing to spend every Sunday food prepping for the week to come!
With no fancy equipment needed and all ingredients at the supermarket, Ciara has redefined batch cooking so that it works for modern families. She delivers 100 delicious, fuss-free recipes the whole family will love:
· BREAKFAST recipes to give you options other than cereal or toast to reach for
· LUNCH ideastoliven up your midday meal
· ONE POT WONDERS for 5pm panic meals, all cooked on the hob in 30 mins with one pan
· FAMILY FAVOURITES ideal to make in batch and freeze for another day
· SLOW COOKERrecipes can be prepped in just a few minutes in the morning for dinner later
· COOK ONCE, EAT TWICE using leftovers as an instant (different) meal the next day
· FREEZER STASH BAGS will make you feel like a food prep master
· STOCKS, SAUCES AND SIDES to have to hand
· No family cookbook is complete without BIG BATCH SNACKS!
Are you a batch beginner? Ciara will show you everything you need to know to make batch cooking work for you and your family.
95% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up.
Furthermore, growling doesn't only...
We're Home. We're Hungry.