PDF, TXT, FB2. EPUB. MOBI. The book was written on 2021. Look for a book on 2020-eala-conference.org.
Do you suffer from codependency? Ask yourself these questions:
1. Have you found yourself in an endless web of confusion and stress because of your need to come to the rescue of undeserving people that you love?
2. Has helping the ones you love drained you and hurt them?
3. Do you need help overcoming your desire to rescue people who continue on a course of self-destructive behavior?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be an enabler with the larger issue of codependency.Dr. Lesly has been extremely transparent with us as she shares her experience and her perspective on breaking codependency. What differentiates her book from other books on this topic is that you are brought into the life of the author as she navigates being incarcerated while reflecting on the enabling behaviors that put her there in the first place. Dr. Lesly's story shows us that we can break codependency at any point in time, and the sooner the better! Through the narrative of the author, a courageous speaker, coach and ordained minister, we are provided a valuable reference on how to break codependency. Its real value begins with the recommendations of how to stop enabling others.10 Ways this book will help you:
1. Search your family tree to see if your actions are a result of learned behavior
2. Identify and address your pain from the past
3. Embrace your nurturing instincts as a woman with healthy boundaries
4. Examine your conduct and change habits which challenge your moral compass
5. Challenge yourself to say no even when you want to say yes
6. Focus on self-care and not feel selfish
7. Embrace the spiritual awakening which will take place
8. Keep your head above the noise of fear, shame and rejection
9. Detach from people that cause harm to your emotional stability
10. Identify the characteristics of an enablerThis autobiographical journey keeps you on the edge of your seat, while offering concrete solutions to the pitfalls of codependency and enabling. Its uplifting, inspirational message teaches lessons of hope and personal transformation. It is a must read for males and females globally who are trapped in the web of codependency.This easy to understand, interactive book will reveal how codependency has sabotaged you and hurt others. Each chapter ends with a series of reflective exercises to assess and challenge codependent behavior. Step by step resolutions are given which help you navigate the traps of codependency and gain power and peace back in your life.
The person who tends to be ...
To overcoming codependency in relationships the first step is to become honest, maybe for the first time in your life, that you're afraid to rock the boat. That you walk on eggshells with your lover or best friends.
Schedule time into ...
Ending some codependent relationships may mean completely walking away, while others may end a codependent relationship in favor of a healthy relationship, such as family relationships. You may feel entirely responsible for the action of others.