Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability & Statistics
PDF, TXT, FB2. EPUB. MOBI. The book was written on 2021. Look for a book on 2020-eala-conference.org.
John du Feu
Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability & Statistics.pdf
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide full support for Paper 4 of the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Take mathematical understanding to the next level with this accessible series, written by experienced authors, examiners and teachers.
- Improve confidence as a mathematician with clear explanations, worked examples, diverse activities and engaging discussion points.
- Advance problem-solving, interpretation and communication skills through a wealth of questions that promote higher-order thinking.
- Prepare for further study or life beyond the classroom by applying mathematics to other subjects and modelling real-world situations.
- Reinforce learning with opportunities for digital practice via links to the Mathematics in Education and Industry's (MEI) Integral platform in the eTextbooks.*
*To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To trial our eTextbooks and/or subscribe to Dynamic Learning, visit: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/dynamic-learning; to view samples of the Integral resources and/or subscribe to Integral, visit integralmaths.org/international
Please note that the Integral resources have not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Answers to exercise questions are on Cambridge Extras: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras
This book covers the syllabus content for Further Probability and Statistics, including continuous random variables, inference using normal and t-distributions, chi-squared tests, non-parametric tests and probability generating functions.
About the series:
Four separate textbooks ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics syllabus (9231). Student and Whiteboard eTextbook editions are also available.
Further Pure Mathematics 1: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421783), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422025), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422032)
Further Pure Mathematics 2: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421790), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422063), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422070)
Further Mechanics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421806), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422100), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422117)
Further Probability & Statistics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421813), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422148), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422155)
It does not indicate the details of the ...
Cambridge A Level Probability & Statistics 2 (Paper 6) CIE AS/A Level Further Pure Mathematics 1 9231 (Paper 1) CIE A Level Further Pure Mathematics 2 9231 (Paper 2) CIE AS/A Level Further Mechanics 9231 (Paper 3) CIE AS/A Level Further Probability & Statistics 9231 (Paper 4) Alevel CIE Exam Full Solutions. Cambridge AS Levels Pure Maths 1 (P1) fully worked solutions; CIE Pure Maths P2 fully ...
Apr 26, 2018 - Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability and Statistics(Releases April 2018)
• the specific content of the mark scheme or the generic level descriptors for the question • the specific skills defined in the mark scheme or in the generic level descriptors for the question • the standard of response required by a candidate as exemplified by the standardisation scripts.
Paper 4—1 hour 30 minutes, 20% AL, structured questions on Further Probability and Statistics .
9781510421813. Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability & Statistics John du Feu, Rose Jewell ...
Cambridge International A Level Further Mathematics develops and extends a set of transferable skills.