Public transport in Taipei is efficient and taxi fares are relatively inexpensive. To know how to get to NCCU from the Taoyuang International Airport (aka TPE), please follow this link https://www.nccu.edu.tw/p/426-1000-12.php?Lang=en
If you arrive at the Taipei Songshan Airport, it takes about 30 minutes to reach NCCU by public transport. Please first take the brown line of the Taipei Metro to the Taipei Zoo station. Please leave the station through exit 1 and walk across the street in front of you to take the bus heading for NCCU. Many buses go in that direction. The most common ones are 236, 611, 282, 295, Brown 6, Brown18, or Green 1. Please get off the bus when it arrives at the National Chengchi University stop.
In addition, you can also refer to Taipei tourist information on the website of the 2016 World Design Capital: http://wdc2016.taipei/en/travel-info/.
- The Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei (central Taipei, 20 mins by taxi to campus)
- Taipei Fullerton Hotel (central Taipei, near Daan Metro Station, 15 mins by taxi to campus)
- Fullon Hotel Taipei Shenkeng (Greater Taipei, 15 mins by taxi to campus)
- Holiday Inn (Greater Taipei, 10-15 mins by taxi to campus)
- Howard Civil Service International House (central Taipei, 15 mins by taxi to campus)
*Please note that we do not endorse these hotels.